Not only does this juice look beautiful, it tastes delicious and feels healthy all at the same time. I’ve been getting an abundance of beets from my CSA so this has been perfect.
- 3 – 4 beets, sliced and divided
- 3 – 4 carrots, sliced and divided
- 1 bunch of beet greens (or chard, kale, dandelion greens, etc., if you don’t have beet greens), washed and divided
- 1 apple, cored, sliced and divided
- Add 1/4 of the beets to the juicer, followed by a carrot, 1/4 of the greens, and 1/4 of the apple.
- Repeat 3 more times.