YUM!! A mix of many different ingredients all packed with antioxidants make this smoothie a delicious way to start the day. From Eat Raw, Eat Well, by Douglas McNish.
- 1 cup hemp milk (I like to make it with 3 cups of water to 2 tsp. of hemp seeds, plus 2 dates for some sweetness.)
- 1/4 cup chopped kale or chard or other dark leafy green
- 8 blueberries (I may have used 10 – 15)
- 1 banana
- 2 pitted dates
- 1 tbls. raw cacau powder
- 2 tsp. raw hemp seeds
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or vitamix and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a cup and drink.