So, this is incredibly delicious. I’ve been bringing it in for lunch and it keeps me full through till dinner. Also, it makes me feel good, like doing cartwheels when I’m done eating. THAT’S how I like to feel when a meal is over. Like doing cartwheels. Otherwise, not really worth it, right?
So. Make this. And eat it.
- 1 cup cashews, soaked 6+ hours, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 lemon, juice from
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon agave or liquid sweetener of choice
- 2 teaspoons dried mustard
- Himalayan salt and pepper to taste
- 3 avocados, mashed
- 2 tablespoons dill
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 large jicama, cubed
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- Mix cashews, lemon juice, olive oil, agave, dried mustard, salt and pepper together in high-speed blender. Blend until smooth, creating a “mayo”.
- Mix “mayo” into mashed avocado.
- Toss together with remaining ingredients.