So, obviously not raw. But still pretty awesome. And perfect for summer and the end of corn season, though I’m hoping she sticks around a little longer. Very simple, quick and easy salad.
- 1 pound fresh crab meat, picked over for bits of shell
- 2 Tbsp. chives, minced
- 1 each jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 1 Cup corn kernels, fresh
- 1 each lime, zest and juice of
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- ¼ Cup cilantro, chopped
- ¼ Cup crème fraiche
- ½ tsp. ghole grain mustard
- salt & pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a sauté pan over medium heat. Add the corn and jalapeno and cook for two minutes stirring. Spread the corn on to a plate and allow it to cool.
- When the corn is cool combine it with all of the other ingredients except the crab in a mixing bowl. Stir to combine. Gently fold in the crab meat and season to taste.