Now that I understand about cashew cream sauce, the possibilities are limitless. It is so delicious!! It feels like you’re eating something bad for you. But, it’s totally not bad for you at all!!
- 1 cup cashews, soaked in water until soft, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon miso
- 1 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon plum vinegar
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- Himalayan salt and pepper
- 3 – 4 cucumbers
- Place all ingredients except thyme in high-speed blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a large bowl and stir in thyme, salt and pepper
- Scrub the cucumbers and spiralize.
- Add noodles to the sauce and toss to incorporate.